Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND LOVE BOTTLE
The Love Bottle Website is comprised of various Web pages operated by Love Bottle.
The Love Bottle Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Love Bottle Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Love Bottle reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Love Bottle Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Love Bottle Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Love Bottle Website may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Love Bottle and Love Bottle is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Love Bottle is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Love Bottle is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Love Bottle of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Love Bottle Website, you warrant to Love Bottle that you will not use the Love Bottle Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Love Bottle Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Love Bottle Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Love Bottle Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Love Bottle Websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Love Bottle Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Love Bottle has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Love Bottle reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Love Bottle reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Love Bottle reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Love Bottle's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Love Bottle does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Love Bottle specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Love Bottle spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Love Bottle.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO LOVE BOTTLE OR POSTED AT ANY LOVE BOTTLE WEB SITE
Love Bottle does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Love Bottle (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Love Bottle Website or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Love Bottle, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Love Bottle is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Love Bottle's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Love Bottle WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Love Bottle AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE Love Bottle WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE Love Bottle WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Love Bottle AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE Love Bottle WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Love Bottle AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT : email@example.com
Love Bottle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Love Bottle Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in San Mateo County, California, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Love Bottle Website. Use of the Love Bottle Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Love Bottle as a result of this agreement or use of the Love Bottle Website. Love Bottle's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Love Bottle's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Love Bottle Website or information provided to or gathered by Love Bottle with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Love Bottle with respect to the Love Bottle Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Love Bottle with respect to the Love Bottle Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Love Bottle Website are: Copyright 2014 by DNN Corp and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Love Bottle Co. ("Love Bottle"). In that respect, we strive to maintain the following policy.
- We use your personal information for purposes such as providing and improving our services, responding to your requests, providing you with products, services and information you may request, communicating with you, informing you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our website and our on-line store. We collect the following types of information: name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card information.
- If you use or purchase products or services from the website www.lovebottle.com or a website where Love Bottle products can be purchased, we may collect basic information that you provide, such as name, e-mail address, zip code, age, gender, mailing address, income range and other demographic information; financial information, such as credit card number, credit card expiration date and other purchase data; and other information, content and photographs that you provide. Certain other information about you is also collected that can be used to verify your identity if your log on credentials for the website are forgotten.
- If you apply to become a customer of Love Bottle, we or our designee may collect additional information about you, including information you provide on applications and other forms, information about your transactions, information received from a consumer reporting agency and information received about you from other sources.
- We also track, receive and store certain information based on your use of the website. The www.lovebottle.com website uses "cookie" technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website.
- Information collected through www.lovebottle.com may be shared worldwide with several types of entities, including other affiliates as well as non-affiliated third parties, such as sales, financial and other services providers, companies that provide services in connection with the purchase and delivery of products and other organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing. We may invite third parties to participate in offering products and services to our customers. To opt-out of these offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer or are required by law.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- If Love Bottle or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred to the third party.
- If you are a California resident, you have a legal right to request and receive in writing or by email the names and addresses of all third parties who received your personally identifiable information during the previous calendar year and a list of the types of personally identifiable information disclosed to such third parties. To request such information, send an email to email@example.com. We will not honor such requests more than once per calendar year.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers may contact us to remove their names from such lists. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that we send to you. If you wish to stop receiving communications from any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties you must communicate with them directly.
- We use technical safeguards to protect the security of information you provide to us, including encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our web site is a "Secure Site" recognized by Secure Trust, a leading computer network security company.
- We attempt to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. You may review and request changes to any of your personal information collected through the website by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The www.lovebottle.com contains links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third party websites.
- This website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this website under the supervision of your parents or guardians.